We look forward to helping make your event a treasure to remember!
Commit your love under the towering trees in this lush Albuquerque Valley orchard, then celebrate with a reception to remember on the lighted patio, in the open yard, or in our beautifully decorated Ranch House.
Take your special day a step further and surround yourself with friends and family for a weekend like no other, away from the hassles of everyday life, at Red Horse Vineyard B & B.
Our newly renovated event space can accommodate up to 50 guests in the solarium/game room with large picture windows bringing in bright New Mexico sunshine. French doors open to a beautiful patio outfitted with heaters for cooler weather.
Each season brings a special backdrop for your specific occasion, and our Innkeepers will help you create the atmosphere
you have always dreamed of, formal or casual.
Red Horse Vineyard B&B property has several beautiful settings for your event. From the outdoor gazebo, patio and natural pasture to the 3 indoor fireplaces. Our goal is to provide personalized attention and privacy in a country-casual setting. We do not accept other guests during your private event and require a whole house booking included in the facility fee.
Red Horse Vineyard ‘Main House’ has four bedrooms, two of which are handicap-accessible and two are upstairs.
Weekend - (Friday - Saturday)
Event – Two nights booked with facility fee plus tax
Weekday - (Sunday-Thursday)
Event – One night with facility fee plus tax
Facility fee plus tax is added for the use of the property and amenities. Fee is based on size of event.
- Accommodations include full breakfast each morning, refreshment area available 24/7 for each overnight guest.
- Facility fee plus tax is added for the use of the entire property from 10:00 am on Friday to noon on Sunday.
- Limited Chairs, tables, and linens are available on property and are charged separately.
- A $1,000.00 non-refundable booking/Damage deposit is required to hold your date.
*Red Horse Vineyard B&B has many fine gifts made on property for wedding parties or favors for guests. We highly recommend our partnerships with Broadway Skin & Body Retreat and Caleb Cobos photography.
Facility Fee * numbers are firm at halfway point and at 30 days out all costs to include rooms are to be paid in full
INTIMATE - less than 20 $1,992.00
SMALL - event 20 - 40 $2,892.00
MEDIUM - event 40 - 50 $3,892.00
LARGE - event 50-75 $4,892.00
XLARGE - event 75-100 $5,992.00
OVER 100 - add $10.00 per person
Facility fee includes:
Use of Wedding Gazebo, lighted patio, yard for tent and dancing (tent and dance floor not included) Off street parking, restrooms, Maintained disposals for trash uring event, One staff dedicated for event B&B management on site during event, two consultation meetings prior to event Complimentary use of various décor and various items to help with your wedding budget.
- Events 25 people or less can be held between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm without full house rental - this requires only a facility fee, tax and any items rented from RHV. Space used and amenities are limited to your contracted event.
- Facility fee plus tax - and whole house rental - is required for the use of the entire property and amenities. Fee is based on size of event. Chairs, and tables are optional, are on property and are charged separately. If the size of event grows and we need to hire fixtures or more staff we must pass that cost to you.
- Numbers are final at the halfway point and all fees must be paid in full 30 days prior to event unless changes made by owner.
- Tables and Chairs will be set per your instructions, cleaned and collected after event.
- Rectangular banquet style Tables $10.00 each 4’ is 24” wide, 6’ and 8’ are 30” wide
- White enamel wood wedding chairs $2.00 each per location
- Linens, if available, white or champagne $15.00 each
* No sparklers or open flame candles when renting RHV linens. If using flame items it is advisable to use glass tiles or plates to catch the dripping wax. Non-flame are highly encouraged! Only real flower petals and biodegradable items are allowed outside. **A $50 fee will apply if non-degradable petals remain on the ground.
Complimentary decor is available for use and must be returned in the condition it was issued.
Vendors must be licensed and maintain insurance coverage. A copy of liability insurance naming Red Horse Vineyard B&B as insured must be received one week prior to an event. Vendors are responsible for all items brought on property. Caterers/contracted party must remove catering serving trays, utensils and items brought onto the property. You are responsible for any damages or missing items associated with your guests and vendors. Additional set-up, take-down, excessive cleaning or catering trash removal, a fee will be calculated @ $15/staff required/hr
We recommend clients purchase Event Liability Insurance(ex. - https://www.progressive.com/special-event-insurance/)
Food and beverages brought in and not provided by a licensed caterer will require the booking party signing a waiver releasing Red Horse Vineyard B&B, LLC, it’s owners, staff and servers from any and all responsibility. If your caterer does not provide servers we highly recommend servers for portion control and timing. We will be happy to hire staff ($10/hr) on your behalf. The event flows more smoothly with staff who are dedicated to serving your needs and who know our venue!
Red Horse Vineyard and parking areas are No Smoking Property during events
All alcohol must be served by a Red Horse Vineyard Bed & Breakfast licensed Bartender who will be charged to you at a rate of $15 per hour. No beverages may be brought in or taken out through property gates. ANY alcohol on property MUST be served by our licensed bartender. No serving of alcohol to your guests is permitted before or after the event. Alcohol in possession that is not served by our bartender will be confiscated and discarded. For liability reasons, this also applies to alcohol in your room that is shared with event guests. Only wine, beer and champagne allowed. No cash bar.
Red Horse Vineyard B&B is a working farm. For safety, children must be supervised by their parents or one assigned adult (over 21) at all times. Children playing unsupervised will be returned to event location.
Pool and hot tub are closed on the day and night of an event
Cancellation and Deposit
In the event of extreme emergencies we will do our best to meet your needs and assist in re-booking or offering vouchers.
- Full refund of event (except rooms) if cancelled 9 months out. 50% refund is cancelled 6 months out. 25% for 90 days and zero for 60 days. Rooms refunded only if re-booked.
- All balances are due in full 30 days prior to event and is non-refundable. Emergencies considered.
- A non-refundable $1,000.00 booking deposit holds your date..
- A $500.00 Damage Deposit is refundable by check one week following your event.
- All payments are due in full 30 days prior to event, this includes any members renting rooms on your behalf.
- If the event is canceled before 30 days prior to event, facility payments are fully refunded following above schedule, minus the booking deposit. If rooms are able to be re-booked the payments will also be refunded.
- Gift certificates or vouchers will be issued for any emergency or extenuating circumstances.
- Booking party contact is responsible for the cost of all rooms for the entire contracted time whether used or not.